If you are interested in attending, please email the HOT YR President, Kristen Smith for more details.
Williamson County Republican Party Inaugural Ceremony Viewing Party
Mel’s Lone Star Lanes
1010 N Austin Ave
Georgetown, TX 78626
Howdy YRs!! The Williamson County Republican Party is holding an event for all Republicans wishing to enjoy watching the inauguration of Donald Trump and Mike Pence as a group! After all, you wouldn’t want to miss the show, or watch it alone!! It’s sure to be interesting!!
Seating begins at 10:30am, and the ceremony will begin at 11:00am. Attendees will be able to order from CJ’s menu.
To RSVP, please send us an email with the number of attendees so they can be prepared for the appropriate number of people.
Hope to see you there!!
Voter Registration Deadline is TODAY!!!
SHERATON AUSTIN HOTEL at the CAPITOL
701 EAST 11TH
AUSTIN, TX 78701
RATE $135 AVAILABLE UNTIL 7/20
EARLY ACCESS $85
GENERAL ACCESS $100
CHECK INTO HOTEL
MEET IN SHERATON LOBBY TO DEPART FOR CRUISE, TRANSPORTATION PROVIDED
LAKE AUSTIN CRUISE
MEMBER’S LOUNGE | CAPITOL EXTENSION
BREAKOUT I | E2.010
BREAKOUT II | E2.014
BREAKOUT III | E2.010
BREAKOUT IV | E2.014
LUNCH | LEGISLATIVE CONFERENCE CENTER
TYRF BUSINESS MEETINGS
GALA | TRINITY HALL | 311 E 5TH ST
A NIGHT OUT ON THE TOWN
(ALL EVENTS INCLUDED IN FEE)
REGISTER FOR EVENTS
Congratulations Mike McCloskey and Nita Davidson for being re-elected SREC Committeeman and Committeewoman for SD-5 at the RPT Convention last week! You have done a fantastic job representing our senatorial district and we are excited for what the future will hold!
The HOT YRs would also like to congratulate Jon Jewett for being elected as the Elector for CD-31. Jon will be meeting in Austin in December with other electors as part of the final step in electing the President and Vice President for the 2016 election.
We are very happy for Mike, Nita and Jon!! You help make SD-5 and CD-31 the best places in Texas to be conservative!
The Heart of Texas Young Republicans were well represented at the recent Republican Party of Texas Convention with many delegates and alternate delegates. Throughout the state, some YRs were elected SREC chairman (Congrats Austin YRs for 2!!) or chairwoman of their Senatorial districts. Texas YRs had a booth front and center at the convention, and our elected officials both county and statewide stopped by to visit our President, Kristen Smith. We hope you’ll come be a part of our work to help show the Republican Party that the young vote is here, and we are REPRESENTING!!
Going to convention next week? We are joining forces with College Republicans and we need YOUR help to staff our booth! At the YR/CR booth, we will pass out literature and swag, talk to conference attendees, and meet and mingle with fellow Young Republicans.
Would you take a moment to volunteer 30 minutes of your time to help promote TYRF to the thousands of attendees? Sign up TODAY for one, two, or all volunteer time slots to make help us a positive impact! Setup and tear down time slots are also available.
Before signing up, please take a look at the RPT State Convention Schedule located here: https://www.texasgop.org/2016-convention/. If you are a delegate or alternate, please pay close attention to the times at which you will need to be in other meetings/doing convention business!
Questions? Contact our Executive Board at email@example.com.
Don’t forget that the next election is tomorrow, May 7th! You will be voting on local offices, including places for city council and school board and polling locations will be open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Below is a list of places you can vote at:
- Anderson Mill Limited District, 11500 El Salido Parkway, Austin, 78729
- Clairmont Retirement Comm., 12463 Los Indios Trail, Austin, 78729
- La Quinta Inn & Suites, 10701 Lakeline Mall Drive, Austin, 78717
- Lord of Life Lutheran Church, 9700 Neenah Avenue, Austin, 78717
- Deerpark Middle School, 8849 Anderson Mill Road, Austin, 78729
- Cedar Park Library, 550 Discovery Boulevard, Cedar Park, 78613
- Cedar Park Randalls, 1400 Cypress Creek Road, Cedar Park, 78613
- Vista Ridge High School, 200 S Vista Ridge Boulevard, Cedar Park, 78613
- Florence High School – Gymnasium Entrance, 401 FM 970, Florence, 76527
- Cowan Creek Amenity Center, 1433 Cool Springs Way, Georgetown, 78633
- First Baptist Church-Georgetown, 1333 W University Avenue, Georgetown, 78628
- GISD Administration Building, 603 Lakeway Drive, Georgetown, 78628
- San Gabriel First Presbyterian Church, 5404 Williams Drive, Georgetown, 78633
- Williamson County Inner Loop Annex, 301 SE Inner Loop, Georgetown, 78626
- Granger Independent School District, 300 N Colorado, Granger, 76530
- Hutto City Hall, 401 Front Street, Hutto, 78634
- Sonterra Municipal Utility District, 113 Limestone Terrace, Jarrell, 76537
- Leander High School, 3301 S Bagdad Road, Leander, 78641
- Leander Public Library, 1011 S Bagdad Road, Leander, 78641
- Pat Bryson Municipal Hall, 201 N Brushy Street, Leander, 78641
- Rouse High School, 1222 Raider Way, Leander, 78641
- Liberty Hill High School, 16500 W SH 29, Liberty Hill, 78642
- JB & Hallie Jester Annex, 1801 E Old Settlers Boulevard, Round Rock, 78664
- Round Rock High School, 201 Deep Wood Drive, Round Rock, 78681
- Main Street Events Center, 3101 North Main Street, Taylor, 76574
- Taylor City Hall, 400 Porter Street, Taylor, 76574
- St. John Lutheran Church, 409 S Main Street, Thrall, 76578